4. Effective Self-learning Milestones
(2019 Spring - 2019 Fall) - Tourist Info WEB Pages for Famagusta's viewpoints
UX – UI Supervisor & Committee Chair
Coding and Techn. Supervisor
System Analysis and Design Supervisor
Yeşim Kapsıl Çırak
Project Mgmt., Documentation & Presentation Supervisor
|UX-UI Works ||Coding Works||Database Works||System Design Works||Doc. & Present. Works|
01. <Sys. Analy. & Dsg> Software Requirements Specification - Deadline is 25 March 2019
SRS_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENTATION: You must examine the requirements very carefully and create the documentation according to the given template. Submit hard copy of the documentation to the ITEC403 Assistant on 20/03/2019. Use the template given here.
02. <Database> Conceptual DB Design - Deadline is 25 March 2019
Database Design Version 1: This is the first version of your database design. You must examine the requirements very carefully and focus on data requirements. Design a conceptual ERD for the “visitor” user view. Show all attributes and indicate the PKs. Submit hard copy of the report to the ITEC403 Assistant on 25/03/2019. Use the template given here.
03. <Sys. Analys. & Dsg> "Event List" and "Event Table" - Deadline is 29 March 2019
Design the "Event List" and "Event Table". Submit hard copy of the report to the ITEC403 Assistant on 29/03/2019.
04. <Sys. Analys. & Dsg> "Activity Diagrams" - Deadline is 4 April 2019
Design "Activity diagrams" for each event. Submit diagram to the ITEC403 Assistant on 04/04/2019
07. <Database> Logical Database Design - Deadline is 9 April 2019
Database Design Version 1.1: Make corrections, if any, on Version 1.Design the logical ERD and transform to tables (relational schema). Validate your design using normalization and against user transactions. i.e. For each form/report you have designed, explain how the database records will be retrieved or updated. Submit hard copy of the report to the ITEC403 Assistant on 05/04/2019. Use the template given here.
08. <Sys. Analy. & Dsg> "General Use Case Diagram" and "Partial Use Case Diagram" - Deadline is 10 April 2019
Design the "General Use Case Diagram" and "partial use case diagram" for each actor. Submit diagram to the ITEC403 Assistant on 15/04/2019
09. <Sys. Analy.&Dsg> "Domain class Diagram" - Deadline is 10/05/2019
10. <Sys. Analy.&Dsg> "Sequence Diagram for each event" - Deadline is 24/05/2019
1. (Coding) Follow the Youtube videos for learning Object Oriented Php Programming.
2. (GUI) download these resources and follow the Youtube videos for learning wireframe sketching for GUI design.
3. (Documentation) Read this article to learn how you have to write the "Literature Review" part of your report.